Somebody left this poor baby in their car while they shopped today. Contrary to popular belief, its a law in new jersey that you can’t leave any animal unattended in a car, even if the windows are open, even if it isn’t summer.
It was about 65 out. The window glass held in that heat. This dog was suffering from heat stroke after an hour in the car. Another hour, he would have been dead.
So please. Don’t take your pets shopping with you unless you plan on taking them inside the store. Because ita horribly detrimental to them.